Full Member Benefits
Elite Status and Exclusivity
- Exclusive Full Member invitation only events and recognition.
- Opportunities to serve on national advisory services panels that provide recommendations to cities and other senior leadership roles in your community or nationally.
- Access to the Full Member membership directory.
- Eligibility for selection for ULI’s Councils, small groups of 60 seasoned executive members composed of a mix of developers, financial services, professional services, and public sector members that gather semi annually to discuss strategies and share experiences.
- Member-only events and discounts on all local District Council meetings. From programs on Emerging Trends to breakfast networking meetings, District Councils offer the opportunity to meet a variety of real estate professionals in your area and to work together to improve your community.
- Member discount on the Annual ULI Fall Meeting. The premier real estate industry event, the ULI Fall Meeting brings together professionals from throughout the world, and from all sectors of the real estate industry to share experiences and learn new strategies.
- Online Membership Directory. Build your own network and connect with peers through our online membership directory and member profiles.
Make A Difference In Your Area
- Opportunity to affect programs, and get involved in helping your city thrive, offer housing affordable to working families, provide transportation options, and be sustainable.
- Member discount on Workshops, Webinars, and the ULI Real Estate School. From basic real estate development to valuing distressed assets, ULI’s professional development program offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set.
- Professional Real Estate Development and Real Estate Finance Certificates. Set yourself apart from your competition by gaining these credentials.
- Access to members-only information online. Get information on capital markets, business strategies, case studies, and trends through the members only portal of ULI’s web site.
- Complimentary Urban Land magazine. Members receive Urban Land magazine, offering practical, timely information on a variety of land use and development opportunities and solutions.
- Complimentary Reports. Your membership includes a variety of complimentary reports on topics such as Emerging Trends in Real Estate, workforce housing, sustainability/climate change, and more.
- Personal Research Assistance. ULI has an extensive research library on land use and development with information you can’t get anywhere else. As a member, you receive a discount on custom searches.
- Book Discounts. From best practices to the latest trends, leadership titles to textbooks, ULI members enjoy discounts of 20 to 60 percent on all ULI books.
- ULI Career Center. Receive exclusive access to ULI’s SelectLeaders Real Estate Job Network, where ULI members can post and search top real estate jobs from more than 5,000 of the industry’s premier employers.
Full Membership: Full membership is selective and by invitation. Applicants must provide professional references from three other Full Members from different firms and a written biography. This membership type is not available to students. Discounts are available for those under 35, or working in the government, nonprofit, or university sectors, and retired members (70+ age and 10+ years ULI membership).
Under age 35: 50% off
Government, nonprofit, academic or retired: 75% off
or call the Membership Department at 1-800-321-5011