This Giving Tuesday consider supporting ULI Boston/New England by becoming an Annual Sponsor. Continued support allows the District Council to elevate ideas through dynamic conversation that provide leadership in the responsible use of land throughout the region.
- Technical Assistance Panels: 700+ volunteer hours in 7 TAP Communities
- UrbanPlan: 253+ volunteer hours instructing 400 students in 7 schools
- UrbanPlan Public Leadership Institute: Engaged Massachusetts elected officials on land use fundamentals through public-private collaborative engagement
- Leadership and Diversity: Launched Pathways to Inclusion program to increase access to important networks for land use professionals of color
- Research-based analysis: Collaborated on creation the Climate Smart Cities Mapping Tool
- Relevant Content: Hosted 40+ member-driven events and activities
Thank you to our highest level 2018 Sponsors