Downtown Crossing Walking Tour
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
TheULI Boston Young Leaders Group recently held a walking tour of Downtown Crossing, one of Boston’s most interesting neighborhoods.
BRA Tour Guides Randi Lathrop – Deputy Director for Community Planning, Jonathan Greeley – Project Manager, Crossroads Initative/Planner, and Andrew Grace – Senior Planner III, led us through 5 key locations in neighborhood.
Stops and Speakers:
- Parcel 24: Eliza Edelsberg Datta and Sean Sacks of New Boston Fund
- 45 Stuart: Michael Roberts, VP of Development for Avalon Bay
- Kensington Place: Harry Nash, President of the Real Estate Goup at Kensington Ivestment Company
- One Franklin (aka Filene’s): Kathy MacNeil of Millenium Partners
- Borders (Walgreens Project): Jeremy Grossman, Principal w/ CBRE/Grossman Retail Advisors.
The tour concluded with a networking reception at GEM.
ULI Boston’s YLG produces 10 – 12 programs each year, including:
- Making Connections – enjoy lunch with some of Boston’s most influential figures in a small group setting
- Membership Events – learn about ULI and the YLGs
- Walking Tours – tour some of Boston’s newest buildings with developers and architects
- Professional Development and Education – enroll in a workshop or online course (many offer AIA or AICP credits)
- Much More – networking events, professional development and more!
Sean P. McReynoldsProject Director
Corcoran Jennison Companies